Rimbunan Hijau’s world of forest crime & political patronage
- Examines the extent and impact of Rimbunan Hijau’s (RH) timber operations in five key countries;
- Highlights the environmental damage, human rights abuses and social suffering caused by RH;
- Reveals some of the networks of political patronage that protect RH;
- Details the global trade in illegal timber from RH logging operations;
- Suggests simple and effective solutions to forest crimes and to mitigate the activities of companies like RH.
Num. pages: 20