【正在招聘职位】Executive Assistant to the Director
More job ads can be found in https://www.greenpeace.org.cn/about/jobs/
Please do submit your application letter and resume written in both Chinese and English
Greenpeace East Asia - Job description
Job title: Executive Assistant to the Director
Valid from: 22 February 2016
Job grade: 4
Reports to: Exeuctive Director
Greenpeace East Asia is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Executive Director to lead and manage the vibrant and growing offices in Beijing, Seoul, Taipei and Hong Kong. We prefer the position to be based in Hong Kong, but there is also flexibility to be based in Beijing, Taipei and Seoul.
Overall purpose of the job
The Executive Assistant is a high level administrative position that works closely with the Executive Director and the Senior Management Team. The Executive Assistant coordinates and supports the priorities and focus of the Executive Director in order to maximize her/his effectiveness in providing strategic leadership to the organization. An important responsibility is to assist the Director in strengthening communications among staff, with the Board and with Greenpeace International and other Greenpeace offices.
Conceptual tasks, Strategy development and/or Project management
- Provide assistance to the Executive Director for meeting preparation and planning events.
- Create and edit presentations, documents and reports for the Executive Director as required.
- Keep informed about developments within Greenpeace; coordinate, produce and distribute internal information as directed by the Executive Director, in order to ensure relevant materials and information are available on a timely basis.
- Gather, coordinate and disseminate relevant internal communications of Greenpeace East Asia within the office and to the global organization.
- Assist Executive Director in communicating to internal and external stakeholders.
- To provide support to the Executive Director in producing and monitoring yearly Organizational Development Plan and other long-term plans.
- To support the Executive Director to report and communicate with the Board of Directors, in cooperation with the Executive Director and Board Chair.
- To enable the Executive Director to work efficiently and effectively by overseeing all matters relating to organizing the Executive Director's agenda and logistical needs.
- Project manage special projects.
Compliance/Keeping Framework Conditions
- Professional , in particular minimum of 3 years experience with providing support at a senior level.
- Sets and achieves goals
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with others
- Shares knowledge
- Trusts, values, and respects others
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with PowerPoint
- Experience providing administrative support
- Event management experience
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Project management experience
- Builds and manages relationships with other internal departments
- Tactful and diplomatic
- Proactively handles difficult situations
- Commitment to the mission, principles and values of Greenpeace.
- Commitment to, and demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to work unsupervised, in a rapidly changing environment.
Specific Work Environment
- The position works in a standard office environment, and is required to travel to other Greenpeace offices.
As we receive a large number of applications for our advertised positions, we are unable to respond to applicants who are not invited for interview. We apologize for this in advance.
Please send your application letter and full English and Chinese resume with current and expected salary to:firstname.lastname@example.org (for positions based in mainland China)
All information collected for recruitment purpose only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and we do not accept any calls or visits in the first instance.