More job ads can be found in https://www.greenpeace.org.cn/about/jobs/
Please do submit your application letter and resume written in both Chinese and English
ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Job title: Assistant Administration officer
Job grade: 2
Reports to: HR & Admin Manager
Line manages: HR & Admin Manager
Overall purpose of the job
-Mare sure the day-to-day all reception duties fulfilled smoothly.
Handle the annual staff Party, welcome&farewell lunch each month. Manage all the beijing staff attendance record and facilitate the all staff meetings and retreat every year. Record all the payment for flights,accommodation, stationery etc.
Major functions / responsibilities
Conceptual tasks, Strategy development and/or Project management
- Participate in drafting the annual Admin budget.
- Approve expenditures within the limit of authorization stated in the policy
- Monitor and deliver the administration work in local office;
- Expatriate management including immigration matters, income tax clearance, work visa application, local identity card and insurance matters, etc.
- Solve people issues collaboratively with other departments and encourage a partnership working environment with their department heads;
- Organize employee relations activities to facilitate and promote interdepartmental communications;
- Responsible for staff probation management, employment contract and renewal management, coordinate all the procedures related to the evaluation for probation and contract renewal.
- Responsible for the recruitment of front line operations including advertising/sourcing, screening, maintaining manpower requisition form, tracking interview process, extending offers to selected candidates, preparing employment documents and applying work permit (if any), monitoring the performance of recruitment agencies, internship coordination, etc.
- Responsible for C&B function for local office, e.g. payroll, MPF, salary tax declaration, pension schemes administration and all other compensation and benefits affairs for local office staff and DDC staff. Conduct salary survey, chase the local C&B policy & trend and keep Human Resources and Administration Manager updated;
Support/ Coaching/ Leadership
- Perform ad hoc projects when required
- Undertake any other duties, appropriate to the post, as delegated by the Human Resources & Administration Manager, and Organizational Support Director or Executive Director
- Provide support for the Executive Director and Organizational Support Director upon request
- Promote & explain from time to time of HR policies and benefits to employees
- Manage timely 2-way communication between management and employees.
- Ensure the work of the team is effectively and appropriately communicated to the staff
- Monitor and record the performance of team members and provide objective and constructive feedback. Conduct annual appraisals;
- nitiate, plan and implement the work of the team members in consultation with the Human Resources & Administration Manager
- Exercise direct staff supervisory responsibility, if exist. Provide inspiration and motivation to team member;
- Coordinate performance evaluation system, maintain the filing system;
- Assist in organizing staff induction program and global setsail program;
Compliance/ Keeping Framework Conditions
- Maintain an accurate and updated HR database and summit the related report and analysis on request. Maintain an effective HR record and filing system;
- Assist Human Resources and Administration Manager in formulating, implementing and reviewing policies for local office and the specific regions;
- Sets and achieves goals
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with others
- Shares knowledge
- Trusts, values and respects others
- Database management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (or equivalent), in particular word, excel, google apps
- Experience in procurement management
- Creates team spirit, fosters team work and engagement
- Leads effectively from inception to completion
- Experience in facilities management
- Acts decisively
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge and/or experience in budget management
- Knowledge and/or experience in HR administration and payroll
- Knowledge and/or experience in HR Development
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A proven understanding of retention strategies within a large organisation
- Ability to assess risk and potential implications
- Ability to evaluate and assess
- Project management experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to evaluate and assess
- Negotiation skills
- Builds and manages relationships with other internal departments
- Tactful and diplomatic
- Ability to understand and synthesise relevant legal issues
- Planning & Organizing
Specific Work Environment
- Travel may be required
As we receive a large number of applications for our advertised positions, we are unable to respond to applicants who are not invited for interview. We apologize for this in advance.
Please send your application letter and full English and Chinese resume with current and expected salary to:email@example.com (for positions based in mainland China)
All information collected for recruitment purpose only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and we do not accept any calls or visits in the first instance.